Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When Was the Last Time You Read "Who Moved My Cheese?"

Welcome to Planners Pointers.   I was having lunch with a friend last week when the discussion changed from technology to the ability to change and with that came a discussion about the "Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson.  Ah, the story of the mice and the maze said my friend. And the ability to change or react to the change around you I said.  Which made me wonder...

What is your ability to change?  Are you like "Sniff" and "Scurry?" Are you "Haw?" Or are you "Hem?"

When was the last time you read "Who Moved My Cheese?"  If you haven't read it in a while, read it again! To plan effective meetings and events does depend on you ability to anticipate the unexpected and to look for what lies ahead.

If you have never read the parable about change you can find it in most book stores.  Looking to purchase a copy for a friend? Try the Half Price Books in your area or go to www.whomovedmycheese.com

Planner's Pointers is written by me, Mary Pam Kilgore, CMP, of Kilgore Business Services, LLC  You may reach me through my website www.kilgorebusiness.com  You can find my blog at http://plannerspointers.blogspot.com/  Follow me on Twitter @marypam

No comments:

Post a Comment